Hormonal Harmony Calming Oil
Inspired by the cool climates of the French, Celtic, and Oregon coasts. Drawing on elements of Earth and Water this oil was created to balance warm and stressed skin.
A synergistic blend of 17 botanicals to support those with combination complexions that are prone to breakouts, especially during hormonal changes.
This aromatic oil works topically to clarify and soothe irritation where the specific aromatherapy blend supports the emotional effects of your moon cycle. The scent is a nuanced and delicate floral with herbaceous undertones.
This can also work with dry skin or those going through hormonal changes later in life when layered under a balm for additional moisture needs.
Contains an essential oil dilution of 0.5% which is suitable for the mildly sensitive.
- Camellina (gold-of-pleasure) seed oil is an ancient oil that includes some of the highest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for proper skin balance and to protect the lipid barrier. The inflammation modulation properties help reduce sensitivity; in particular, it will help soothe and reduce the redness and dryness caused by common skin reactions.
- Raspberry seed is rich in carotenoids and vitamin E. The antioxidant profile is especially effective at supporting concerns around UV damage and calming sun-parched skin.
- Camellia (green tea) seed is a rich occlusive oil that stabilizes the blend to help with collagen synthesis to smooth and plump.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains vitamins A and E plus minerals of selenium and zinc to help firm skin, encourage cell turnover, maintain collagen levels and prevent breakouts. The oil used is unrefined to ensure the most potent vitamin and mineral showcase.
- Meadowfoam, golden jojoba, and sunflower create an effective natural barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
- Locally sourced calendula varietal containing higher resin content for richer forms of antiseptic, antioxidant, inflammation modulation, and stimulant properties. We obtain our flowers fresh to ensure the most potent plant compounds.
- French clary sage essential oil can help balance under and over-productive sebum. It tones with mild astringents and modulates inflammation associated with acne. Known to support issues related to hormonal imbalances, both topical and aromatically.
- 3 different types of chamomile provide relief for sensitive, red or dry skin.
- Helichrysum (immortelle) is renowned for its skin rejuvenating properties. It helps restore the skin after breakouts, reduces scarring, and lightens discoloration.
- Rose geranium supercritical extract is incredibly cooling to the skin and in aromatherapy supports harmony during the moon cycle. It’s grounding and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rose otto (steam distilled) oil and the whole herbal infusion enhances moisture and soothes irritation.
- Whole herb-infused lavender furthers the clarifying benefits.
After cleansing and applying water-based serums or elixirs, massage a few drops of oil on wet/damp skin.
Take deep breaths while applying to allow the aromatherapy benefits to calm stress associated with hormonal fluctuations.
Pairs Well With
For toning and hydration, mist or sweep the face with a cotton pad using the Seasonal Radiance Elixir.
For gentle exfoliation plus hydration, add 1-2 pumps Illuminating Exfoliating Serum to moist skin and follow with a light layer of facial oil.
For additional inflammation support: at night, as a final layer apply the Skin Repair Balm as a moisture mask.
75% Regionally Sourced
camelina sativa seed oil*^, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil^, camellia japonica (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*^, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*^, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil^, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax*^, infused herbs of calendula officinalis flower*^, rosa sp. (rose) flower*^, matricaria chamomilla (german chamomile) flower*^, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower*^, essential oils of anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile)*^, salvia sclarea (clary sage)*^, helichrysum italicum (immortelle)*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium)*^, rosa damascena (rose) otto* and eriocephalus punctulatus (cape chamomile)*, and rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*
*organic | ^regionally sourced
|To foster higher standards of stewardship among the land & people we practice bioregional sourcing. Most ingredients are grown throughout the Pacific West and including our own micro-garden in Oregon.|
6-month freshness guarantee, refer to best by date on the packaging
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult with your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying it to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
INTENTION WITH EVERY STEP
At Live Botanical we are devoted to using the most vibrant, regionally grown and ethically sourced ingredients to encourage a deep connection to the natural world that can be felt with every use.
BIOREGIONAL ROOTED FORMULATIONS
Using plant-based skincare is a journey in building relationships and reconnecting with all things. It is about falling in love with how the plants, people and land are cared for each step of the way.
Hormonal Harmony Calming Oil