This product takes a little longer to infuse so the next available date will be late March.
A multi-purpose, essential oil free, nutrient dense face and body oil that encourages skin rejuvenation. A blend of herbs grown by the Live Botanical team and tended by the maker using lunar growth cycles. Harvesting at peak times for the optimal plant vitality. Infused on the full moon, followed by new moon preparations. Weaving intention into every step, promoting a deep connection to the natural world that can be felt with every use.
Each herb and oil selected has a wide array of healthful compounds to support a range of common skin issues allowing this to be a truly universal oil.
Apricot Kernel Oil - A Live Botanical favorite to support reactive, sensitive skin.
Cranberry Seed Oil - Beautiful, unrefined vitamin rich oil that is harvested regionally using organic practices. One of the highest sources of vitamin E an important antioxidant to protect and repair the skin.
Argan Oil - Added for its versatility for both the skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and balanced for most skin types that absorbs quickly for instant moisture. We source a lovely unrefined, organic and fair-trade version that's incredibly moisturizing.
- Supercritical extract of organic Seaberry fruit has astringent properties to tighten and firm the skin. Extremely rich in carotenoids, a vitamin A precursor to enhance a healthy glow.
- Locally sourced, organic Meadowfoam oil from the Willamette Valley, using no waste practices. It's unrefined and cold-pressed creating a uniquely colorful and nutrient dense ingredient. It closely resembles human sebum making it an effective, natural barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
Yarrow Flower & Leaf - Cooling yet stimulating plant that helps repair the skin to reduce redness, control breakouts, knit cuts, balance oil production and support scalp health.
Calendula Flower - An all time skin care herb that protects skin from free radicals, reducing inflammation while it also increases circulation to encourage regenerative actions for healthy skin.
Lavender Flower - A cleansing herb that calms the skin and helps with common irritations that can cause redness and itchiness.
Lemon Balm Leaf- Joyfully scented plant that's super rich in antioxidants and a range of antimicrobial actions. Though gentle for everyday use, it creates a healthy environment for the skin from head to toe.
Lemon Verbena Flower & Leaf - Prevents oxidative damage and antimicrobial rich with its phenylpropanoids and essential oils. These help repair the skin and work alongside the other herbs to repair and protect.
- Face Oil - apply 1-2 pumps on cleansed and toned skin. Using with an Elixir or Hyaluronic Acid Serum will provide improved hydration.
- Cleansing Oil - massage 3 - 4 pumps on dry skin. Taking time to dissolve makeup and dirt from the day. Take a warm, soft washcloth and wipe the face until oil is removed.
- Body Moisturizer & Massage Oil - Massage all over as needed. Absorbs best when applied after a shower.
- Scalp Treatment - For those who have dry scalp or dandruff. On dry hair and scalp, pump enough product to coat scalp. Let sit for 30-60 minutes and shampoo to remove.
- Dry Ends on Hair - Before styling, apply a small amount of oil to hair to prevent heat damage and control fly-aways.
- Minor scrapes & burns - Apply small amount to over cleansed wound a couple times a day to prevent scarring and lessen discomfort caused by inflammation.
Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil^, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*^, whole herb infusion of Achillea Millefolium Flower & Leaf (Yarrow)^, Calendula Officinalis Flower^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower^, Melissa Officinalis Leaf (Lemon Balm)^ and Lippia Citriodora Flowers & Leaf (Lemon Verbena)^, and Rosemary Extract*
*Organic ^Locally grown using organic methods
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.