New Release! (Note: the label will be the fern motif from the Aer Collection)
A super soft, multi-purpose aromatic balm infused with whole herbs of hyssop, mullein and calendula to increase circulation to help encourage blood flow to reduce stagnation in the sinuses and respiratory system. We use freshly dried herbs from local, organic farms to ensure the most potent plant compounds possible.
An acute dilution of 5% essential oils to support seasonal transitions related to congestion. Plus it's analgesic which supports sore muscles and can be used as an antibacterial ointment.
The main oil used is • Eucalyptus polybractea which has cineol content of over 80%, the highest of any eucalyptus oil. It is also low in aldehyde (which high amounts can irritate mucus membrane). It is the least irritating yet one of the most antimicrobial of the Eucalyptus oils.
Addtional oils include locally grown and distilled Oregon mints and rosemary which provide mild menthol notes that open the air ways and can lessen pain on the applied area.
Rounded out with clarifying cajeput, ravensara and blue cypress for a well balanced, effective yet gentle approach to more conventional chest rubs.
- As a chest rub, massage a quarter size amount on the chest, neck and upper back.
- For sore, tight muscles, massage where you feel pain until mostly absorbed.
- As an antibacterial ointment for a cut or injury, wash the infected area and pat dry. Gently apply a thin layer. Wrap if needed.
- For tension headaches, rub a tiny amount on your palms and take a few deep breathes to calm and clarify the mind.
- Wash hands thoroughly after it has been applied.
- Not intended for daily use. Can be used daily for 2 weeks or 3x a week.
- Keep away from eyes and all mucus membranes.
- Not for use on children under 10.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* & Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil* & Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf/Flower* & Calendula Officinalis Flower* & Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein) Flower*, Beeswax*, essential oils of Eucalyptus Polybractea*, Melaleuca Cajuputi*, Ravensara Aromatica, Mentha piperita (Peppermint)*, Mentha viridis (Spearmint)*, Callitris Intratropica (Blue Cypress) and Rosmarinus Officinalis*
Stored in amber glass - 2 fl oz
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.