We only have a small inventory left from this blend, once out, no new batches are coming in the near future.
Tisane, another word for herbal tea.
The focus on this special blend is all about restorative rest through grounding our spirit and calming the nervous system. Melting away stress and anxiety at the end of the day.
While providing secondary and tertiary benefits that moves damp, cold congestion and improve digestive health. A synergistic herbal blend, highlighting a holistic connection between our gut, mind and immune system.
A delightfully pleasant bitter with bright, complex aromatics. Serve warm with a spot of honey or sweetener of choice. Emotionally, bitters signal grounding, helping to keep a level head and heart.
Working closely with the seasons, harvesting and preparing the ingredients with intention. Completing the process on the Autumn Equinox taking in all the harmonious energy of the perfect balance of day and night. Ushering us to begin the shift of slowing down, a time for introspection and reflection.
In herbalism, the bitter taste is often noted as a remedy for cold, damp stagnation - a common complaint in colder weather.
- Hops & skullcap are hypnotic nervines that work quickly to prepare your body for rest.
- Chamomile & hops contain gentle bitter compounds that not only calm but also improve digestion.
- Sweet orange peel can support cold like symptoms around respiratory congestion and providing healthful vitamins and minerals. Also a gentle bitter with additional benefits to encourage metabolic processes. A very special procurement from Spanish artisans who dry the peel carefully along with the fruit juice.
- Lastly a little marshmallow leaf to soothe from the inside out - keeping respiratory pathways moist for better protection against temperature changes as we move more indoors.
- All the herbs except the artisan sweet orange peel were grown with love in the Live Botanical garden.
- In the evening or a couple hours before slumber boil 8-12 oz of water.
- While the water is heating, scoop 1-2 tsp of tisane into your strainer.
- Once the water is ready, pour water over mixture and cover your cup with a saucer or small plate to prevent beneficial essential oils from evaporating.
- Wait 5-7 minutes for a light, pleasant-tasting tea. 10-20 minutes for a stronger infusion for more pronounced effects.
- Strain the tea, sweeten if you prefer and enjoy!
- Be sure to breathe deeply while taking sips to capture the uplifting aromatics of citrus and complex perfume of hops to improve overall grounding benefits.
Weight: 1.2 oz
Makes: 10 - 15, 8 oz cups of tea
70% regionally sourced
sweet orange peel*, chamomile*^, hops*^, marshmallow leaf & flower*^ and skullcap*^
*organic | ^regionally sourced
| Carbon footprint consideration: regionally sourced percentage refers to ingredients grown within the west coast of USA and southwest Canada. Where the sourcing is concentrated in Oregon, including our own micro-garden.
12-month freshness guarantee based on the purchase date.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your primary care physician before ingesting any herb.