Fleur de Terre, french for earth blossom was inspired by the cool climates of the French, Celtic and Oregon coast. Drawing on feminine elements of Earth and Water this oil was created to balance warm and inflamed conditions. Prepared for those who tend to redden or breakout easily from hormonal imbalances. Cooling botanicals calm the complexion to highlight the natural beauty within.
Unrefined and cold pressed oil blend that creates a balanced ratio of fatty acids to reduce inflammation, moisturize the skin and prevent breakouts:
- Apricot Kernel Oil* is light and gentle, known for quick absorption into the skin. Rich in gamma linoleic acid to prevent oxidation of our natural oils which can cause inflammation and breakouts.
- Chia Seed Oil* a rich oil that is high in omega fatty acids. Contains the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 making this a powerful moisturizer for any skin type.
- Unrefined Camellia Seed Oil*, Meadowfoam Seed Oil* and Golden Jojoba* were added for their powerful and rich array of antioxidants to protect the skin from environment factors like UV damage and enhance moisture retention.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil* contains vitamins A and E plus minerals of Selenium and Zinc to help firm skin, encourage cell turnover, maintain collagen levels and prevent breakouts. The oil used is unrefined to ensure the most potent vitamin and mineral showcase.
Organic synergistic botanical blend to support skin that is reactive to hormonal and inflamed conditions:
- Locally sourced Calendula* varietal containing higher resin content for richer forms of skin healing antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, stimulant, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. We obtain our flowers fresh to ensure the most potent plant compounds.
- French Clary Sage* essential oil can help balance under and over productive sebum. It tones with mild astringents and reduces inflammation associated with acne. Known to support issues related to hormonal imbalances, both topical and aromatically.
- Chamomile* essential oil provides relief to sensitive, red or dry skin. Its soothing and purifying properties can remedy acne, eczema, rosacea and dry, itchy, flaky skin conditions.
- Helichrysum* essential oil is renowned for its skin rejuvenating properties. Helps restore the skin after inflamed breakouts and reduce scarring.
- Rose Geranium* supercritical extract is incredibly cooling and in aromatherapy supports harmony during the moon cycle. It’s grounding and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rose Otto oil is one of the few essential oils that actually can bring moisture to the skin. A powerful anti-inflammatory and astringent to lift and tighten.
- Locally sourced Lavender* infused oil added to further clarify the skin.
Ritual: After cleansing and toning, massage a few drops of oil on damp skin.
For additional hydration, add 1-2 pumps of Aer Hyaluronic Acid to create a micro-emulsion and follow up with another light layer of oil.
For additional inflammation support: at night, add the layer of the Fleur de Terre Skin Repair Balm as a moisture mask.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil *, Salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil*, Camellia japonica (green tea) oil*, Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax, Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower*, Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) essential oil*, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) essential oil*, Helichrysum italicum (immortelle) essential oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) supercritical extract*, Rosa damascena (rose) otto and Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil*
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.