Used to exfoliate the skin, increase blood flow and promote healthy glowing skin.
Dry Brushing for Lymphatic Flow
Caution: this should not be done on the facial skin. If you have psoriasis or similar skin conditions, it’s better to use your hands.
- Be sure your pressure is very light and rhythmic. It should be enjoyable and not irritate the skin.
- Starting at the feet and moving upwards. Using long strokes, envisioning the moving of stagnant energy.
- From the tops of feet to the lower leg, up to the knee, and then to the thigh. Moving up the backside onto the small of the back.
- Very gently work from the stomach to the heart - using the circulatory system to help with flow.
- Complete the process on the upper half of the body. From the hands to the arms, paying close attention to under the upper arms where many lymph nodes are at. Continuing the movement towards the heart.
- Put down the brush to now use your hands. Take your fingertips from the bottom of your jaw and slowly move towards your heart. Do this about a dozen times.
- Place your hands on your heart and take 3 deep breaths.
Natural Bristles, on white birch wood.
- Handle size: 8"
- Head: 3 1/8"
- Hanging Cotton Rope
Please note due to natural materials a few of the bristles may come out, this is normal.
INTENTION WITH EVERY STEP
At Live Botanical we are devoted to using the most vibrant, regionally grown and ethically sourced ingredients to encourage a deep connection to the natural world that can be felt with every use.
BIOREGIONAL ROOTED FORMULATIONS
Using plant-based skincare is a journey in building relationships and reconnecting with all things. It is about falling in love with how the plants, people and land are cared for each step of the way.