This should be in stock in Early March. We have confirmation the ingredient we were waiting on is now on the way. Thanks for your patience.
Now Stored in Violet/Black Glass (previous in tin).
The Blue Tansy + Babassu Balancing Whipped Oil (Serum) is a blend of protective antioxidant rich oils and clearing botanicals. Formulated for those who need to balance dry or oily combination skin plus need extra support for breakouts. Makes a wonderful day moisturizer for most skin types. For dryer skin, use on top of your facial oils.
A rich and very firm textured balm that turns into a lightweight oil on contact with the warmth from your skin. The scent is fruit filled with herbal undertones.
Blue Tansy* provides the gorgeous blue or mint color of the serum and highly effective at controlling inflammation. Its antihistamine properties support skin that tends to be more reactive to external environmental factors.
Babassu* is a rich oil that creates a protective barrier to maintain moisture to keep your skin hydrated all day. It has a similar makeup as coconut oil without the heaviness or reactive nature. It is rated low on the comedogenic scale which will help your skin breath by not clogging pores.
A blend of unrefined, cold pressed superfood oils that lean higher in linoleic acid to provide the overall lightness and enhance the protective and clearing properties.
- Cranberry Seed Oil is a powerhouse in the antioxidant realm. One of the highest sources of vitamin E, an important skin vitamin to neutralize harmful and aging free radicals.
- Sunflower Seed Oil* is a mild, all purpose skin conditioner. A superior oil for locking in moisture while being suitable for blemished skin.
- High in linoleic acid, Grape Seed Oil* adds lightness and helps improve the rate of absorption. Astringents and antioxidants help heal and prevent scarring.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil* is brightness in a bottle. The antioxidant profile is incredibly supportive for breakouts and UV damage including burns and sunspots.
The herbal infusions deliver effective botanical phytonutrients to clear the skin while enhancing the protective nature of the entire formula.
- Whole Lavender* flowers are infused for their effective anti-inflmmatory and cleansing compounds. The essential oil is also added to enhance the antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Balm* boosts the antioxidant profile and creates more opportunity for healing an protection again UV and environmental damage.
- Self-Heal* or Heal-All is an herbal first aid favorite to regenerate the skin. Energetically it is cooling and makes a nice additional to pacify skin ailments like sun damage.
- Essential oil of wild harvested Juniper Berry has shown great promise in the treatment of acne. It tends to be more gentle than other oils that perform similar action.
Ritual: After hydrating your skin with a serum and/or toner, scoop a tiny amount of the serum on your hands and rub gently until it turns into light oil serum. Press oil into skin focusing on areas that need the most hydration. It should absorb quickly with an almost matte finish. A little goes a long way!
For Dry skin types, use the Luna Hydration Mist as your toner.
For Combination skin use the Aer Hyaluronic Acid Serum as your toner.
Notes: Keep away from heat and direct light. If the product liquifies, cool in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Once you take it out, it should remain firm indefinitely. Babassu is very reactive to heat.
The color varies from batch to batch, ranging in blue, teal and mint.
Ingredients: Bababssu Oil*, Cranberry Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Passion Fruit Seed Oil*, Infusions of Lavender*, Lemon Balm* and Self-Heal*, Essential oils of Blue Tansy*, Juniper Berry and Lavender*
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.