An oil-free, multi-layered serum to hydrate, calm and gently exfoliate.
A base of soothing, emollient rich herbs of wild pansy, marshmallow and aloe soften and smooth the skin. Working to improve hydration and retain water.
Effective yet sensitive skin friendly plant based lactic acid (vegan) not only exfoliates but improves the skin's natural moisturizing factor, leveraging the other hydrating herbs to refresh the skin.
A blend of both willow bark and meadowsweet. Using two different extraction methods to obtain the whole plant anti-inflammatory compounds plus a version to obtain salicylic acid which penetrates into the sebaceous glands to deeply clean pores to lesson congestion and clear the skin. The particular formula blend ensures it supports both oily and dry skin.
Sea fennel, orange flower and a unique peptide calm redness and improve overall tone for a clear complexion.
Super foods of green tea and pomegranate impart a range of skin loving antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental damage, while also containing regenerative compounds to firm the skin.
No additional essential oils have been added so the scent is very mild and suitable for most skin types from oily to dry, including sensitive.
- Apply 1-2 pumps on clean damp skin. Follow with your favorite facial oil or moisturizer. You may notice a slight film for about 30 seconds as it absorbs. You can blend your oil/moisturizer with the serum as a micro-emulsion or it can be layered while it is absorbing.
- As a spot or zone treatment, apply a thick layer and let dry (5-10 minutes). Then very lightly take a damp cloth and remove any film.
- Can be applied 3 times a week for sensitive skin and up to twice a day for more exfoliation. For maintenance, 3-5 times a week is advised.
Recommended oils to be blended to create a customized moisturizer.
We recommended alternating with the Aer Hyaluronic Acid Serum when not using the Exfoliating Serum.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Hydrosol*, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract*, Spiraea ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactic Acid (vegan), Water & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40 & Caprylyl Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin*, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract*, Viola tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract*, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate (vegan), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum and Pullulan
Stored in 30ml Miron Glass Bottle
Use within 8 months of purchase.
Sunburn Alert: Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) may cause sensitivity to UV light. Apply sunscreen while in use and for 1 week after discontinued use.
We’ve taken this into consideration and incorporated the recommended dilution to limit UV sensitivity as defined by Scientific Committee on Cosmetic Products and Non-Food Products intended for Consumers (SCCNFP). Contains 2.5% Lactic Acid (AHA) and the equivalent to 1.5% Salicylic Acid (BHA) with an overall pH of about 4%.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.