Fleur de Terre, french for earth blossom was inspired by the cool climates of the French, Celtic and Oregon coast. Drawing on feminine elements of Earth and Water this oil was created to balance warm and inflamed conditions. Prepared for those who tend to have reactive skin from hormonal imbalances. Cooling botanicals calm the complexion to highlight the natural beauty within.
Unrefined and cold pressed oil blend that creates a balanced ratio of fatty acids to reduce inflammation, nourish the skin and prevent breakouts:
- Chia Seed Oil* a rich oil high in omega fatty acids. Contains the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 making this a powerful moisturizer for any skin type.
- Unrefined Camellia Seed Oil*, Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Golden Jojoba* were added for their powerful and rich array of antioxidants to protect the skin from environment factors like UV damage and enhance moisture retention.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil* contains vitamins A and E plus minerals of Selenium and Zinc to help firm skin, encourage cell turnover, maintain collagen levels and prevent breakouts. The oil used is unrefined to ensure the most potent vitamin and mineral showcase.
- Apricot Kernel Oil* is light and gentle for quick absorption in sensitive skin types.
Organic synergistic botanical blend to support skin that is reactive to hormonal and inflamed conditions:
- Locally sourced Calendula* varietal containing higher resin content for richer forms of skin healing antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and stimulant properties. We obtain our flowers fresh to ensure the most potent plant compounds.
- French Clary Sage* essential oil can help balance under and over productive sebum. It tones with mild astringents and reduces inflammation associated with acne. Known to support issues related to hormonal imbalances, both topical and aromatically.
- Chamomile* essential oil and whole, local herb infusion provides relief for sensitive, red or dry skin. It's soothing and purifying properties can remedy acne, eczema, rosacea and dry, itchy, flaky skin conditions.
- Helichrysum* essential oil is renowned for its skin rejuvenating properties. Helps restore the skin after inflamed breakouts and reduces scarring.
- Rose Geranium* supercritical extract is incredibly cooling and in aromatherapy supports harmony during the moon cycle. It’s grounding and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rose Otto oil and whole, local herb infusion to enhance moisture while also being a powerful anti-inflammatory and astringent to tone.
- Locally sourced Lavender* whole infused oil to further clarify the skin.
Ritual: After cleansing and toning, massage a few drops of oil on wet/damp skin.
For toning and hydration, mist or sweep face with cotton pad using the Fleur de Terre Calming Elixir follow with serums and/or facial oil.
For gentle exfoliation plus hydration, add 1-2 pumps Fleur de Terre Exfoliating Serum to moist skin and follow with with a light layer of facial oil.
For additional inflammation support: at night, as a final layer apply the Fleur de Terre Skin Repair Balm as a moisture mask.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil *, Salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil*, Camellia japonica (green tea) oil*, Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax, Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract*, Rosa centifolia (rose) flower extract*, Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower exract*, Eriocephalus punctulatus (cape chamomile) essential oil*, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) essential oil*, Helichrysum italicum (immortelle) essential oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) supercritical extract* and Rosa damascena (rose) otto*
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.