Tisane is another word for herbal tea. What makes this extra special is the addition of local fruit that we prepared and dehydrated in our studio and is incredibly fresh.
At the heart is Hood Strawberries, LB's owners' absolute favorite summertime delicacy. The sweetest, juiciest and tastiest berry ever! They’re only around for about 2-3 weeks each year where small fruit stands pop up throughout country backroads near the Live Botanical studio. Signaling the start of summer.
The blend also includes local dried cherries, apples, lemon balm, rose, hibiscus, and marshmallow leaves and flowers.
Vibrationally to support those with tender hearts and frenzied spirits.
Perfectly tart, slightly sweet with delicate floral and herbal notes. Pour over ice for a cooling summertime treat.
Working with the seasons we harvested and prepared all the ingredients (other than the hibiscus) during the ingress of the summer solstice. During the height of summer, we may be feeling a little more spicy than normal and the goal was to create herbal apothecary items to help cool collective heat and provide calming, loving energy to help us navigate much-needed work ahead - so we don’t get burned out.
- In herbalism, the sweet taste is often noted as a remedy for hot imbalances. Hence the use of local, sweet fruits like strawberry, cherry, and apple.
- Lemon Balm from the LB garden as gentle nervine to relax the nervous system.
- Local rose and hibiscus provide heart medicine to keep spirits up and expand empathy. Functionally they are rich in antioxidants making this a nutrient-dense tisane as well.
- Lastly, marshmallow leaves and flowers form the LB garden to help soothe the body & spirit.
- Any time (day or night) boil 8-12 oz of water.
- While the water is heating, scoop 1-2 tsp of tisane into your strainer.
- Once the water is ready, pour water over mixture and cover your cup with a saucer or small plate to prevent beneficial essential oils from evaporating.
- Wait 7-10 minutes for a light, pleasant-tasting tea. 15-20 minutes for a stronger infusion for more effects.
- Strain the tea, sweeten if you prefer and enjoy!
- Be sure to breathe deeply while taking sips to capture the strawberry scent to improve overall fruity flavor.
Weight: .85 oz (25 grams)
Makes: 10 - 15, 8 oz cups of tea
100% regionally sourced
lemon balm*^, rose*^, hibiscus*^, strawberry*^, cherry*^, marshmallow leaves & flowers*^ and apple*^
*organic | ^regionally sourced
| Carbon footprint consideration: regionally sourced percentage refers to ingredients grown within the west coast of USA and southwest Canada. Where the sourcing is concentrated in Oregon, including our own micro-garden.
12-month freshness guarantee based on the purchase date.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your primary care physician before ingesting any herb.