A stimulating multi-purpose salve to take with you from your outdoor explorations to your skincare ritual.
To saunter is to walk slowly with intention. To take a pause and see what’s around you, breathing in the wonder and beauty this world has to offer.
This formula is fairly classic using fresh plant infusions of plantain & St. John’s wort as they tend to be more active this way vs. when in dried form.
We do a double solvent extraction for a wider range of plant compounds specifically for cellular regeneration. It’s elevated by pearly everlasting, blue cornflower, lavender and yarrow for additional skin-calming benefits.
The scent is not overpowering and reminiscent of forest landscapes with cedars & fir. Given a 1.5% eo dilution it can be used on non-sensitive facial skin to calm inflammation (similar to skin repair balm) or even a beard balm.
To celebrate plastic-free July, the packaging is in a 100% biodegradable paper tube.
So many magical plant friends made their way into this blend:
- Starting with fresh infused plantain/plantago, one of the most well know skin healing herbs.
- Fresh St. John’s wort helps not only skin issues like cuts, scapes and sunburns, it’s also soothing for sore muscles.
- Local lavender herb and essential oil - my favorite plant for itchy skin.
- Wild harvested, abundant pearly everlasting that I gathered in high elevations far away from cities. Rich anti-inflammatory actions and especially reparative for sunburns.
- Local blue cornflower is supportive of swelling, bruises, and rich in antioxidants to protect against damage.
- Our garden-grown yarrow, a favorite for skin rejuvenation while being extremely supportive in first aid like cuts & scrapes.
- The scent is gentle with forest-inspired oils of locally distilled Port Orford Cedar & Douglas Fir plus Himalayan Cedar. And a touch of Eucalyptus and Rosemary.
Cuts, bites, mend cuticles, soften dry patches, congestion/breakouts, mild bug repellent, sore muscles, beard balm, deodorant, and aromatherapy to uplift your spirit and clear the mind.
99.75% regionally sourced
sunflower seed oil*^, beeswax*^, whole herb infusion of plantain*^, st. john’s wort*^, lavender*^, pearly everlasting^, blue cornflower*^, yarrow*^, essential oils of port orford cedar^, douglas fir^, lavender*^, himalayan cedar, lemon eucalyptus and rosemary*^
*organic | ^regionally sourced
| Carbon footprint consideration: regionally sourced percentage refers to ingredients grown within the west coast of USA and southwest Canada. Where the sourcing is concentrated in Oregon, including our own micro-garden.
12-month freshness guarantee from the purchase date.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult with your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying it to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.