New Product - Combines previous muscle balm & winter respite
A multi-purpose aromatic balm infused with whole herbs of hyssop, mullein, and calendula plus analgesic oils to increase circulation and encourage blood flow to reduce stagnation in muscular and respiratory systems.
Collectively the blend opens airways and provides respite from common muscular & joint pain in day-to-day activities or when feeling ill.
Eucalyptus polybractea which has a cineol content of over 80% making it the most antimicrobial of all the eucalyptus varieties. It is also the gentlest; being low in aldehyde (which high amounts can irritate mucous membranes).
Menthol plus locally grown and distilled Oregon mints and rosemary provide strong aromatic notes. Opening the airways and cause a cooling and warming sensation to lessen the pain on applied areas.
Rounded out with clarifying cajeput, ravensara and blue cypress for a deeply therapeutic synergistic blend that elevates the formula beyond a simple chest or muscle balm.
- As a chest rub, massage a quarter-size amount on the chest, neck and upper back.
- For sore, tight muscles, massage where you feel pain until mostly absorbed.
- As an antibacterial ointment for a cut or injury, wash the infected area and pat dry. Gently apply a thin layer. Wrap if needed.
- For tension headaches, rub a tiny amount on your palms and take a few deep breathes to calm and clarify the mind.
- Wash hands thoroughly after it has been applied.
- Keep away from eyes and all mucous membranes.
- Not for use on children under 10.
96% Regionally Sourced
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil* & hyssopus officinalis leaf/flower* & calendula officinalis flower* & verbascum thapsus (mullein) flower*, beeswax*, mentha arvensis (menthol)*#, essential oils of eucalyptus polybractea*, melaleuca cajuputi*, ravensara aromatica, mentha piperita (peppermint)*, mentha viridis (spearmint)*, callitris intratropica (blue cypress) and rosmarinus officinalis*
*organic | #fair trade/co-op
| Carbon footprint consideration: regionally sourced percentage refers to ingredients grown within the west coast of USA and southwest Canada. Where the sourcing is concentrated in Oregon, including our own micro-garden.
6-month freshness guarantee, refer to best buy date on the packaging
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult with your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying it to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.